What Information Will We Gather About You?
Retirement Solutions (UK) Ltd collects certain information about visitors to its website which it uses to help it provide a website and service that is useful. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sitehttp://www.retirementsolutions.co.uk (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you access.
- To access your previously stored information; to estimate our audience size and usage patterns; and to assist us in targeting page content and ads.
Cookie Information On Retirement Solutions
Cookies are small pieces of information which we put on your computer stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone whilst you are browsing. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a better experience during your visit and also allows us to improve our site. The cookies that we use are for analytics. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors interact with the site. This enables us to ensure that users are finding the information that they are looking for more effectively.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the site and also your user experience.
Retirement Solutions (UK) Ltd use a number of suppliers that set specific cookies on the website on our behalf in order to deliver the services that they are providing. There are different types of cookies:
- Functional cookies which remember things like your user name and personalise other features
- Performance and analytics cookies which are used to gather information about how visitors use our website. You can’t be identified from these cookies and all information is anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve how our website works.
If you would like more information about the cookies used by these suppliers, as well as information on how to opt-out, please see below.
Optimizely – Optimizely helps us to test variations of a web page design to improve a user’s experience
Google Tag Manager – Allows us to manage 3rd party tools more effectively.
Our Cookie use
The Annuities4U.com website sets no long-term cookies. The Annuities4U.com website makes use of session cookies which as soon as the browser closes are removed.
Cookies set by Third Party sites
To support our site and the information we are posting, we sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Retirement Solutions (UK) Ltd does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
The cookies we use on our site are listed below:
- svid – Ad Tracking
- This can be used for targeting advertising yes, but not for location (that’s performed with IP Address) or for any personal criteria such as age, gender etc.
- mojo1 – Ad Creative Rotation
- Used to control sequential rotation of creatives.
- mojo2 – Vendor Pixel Exposure
- Used to control the exposure of marketing partner tags in order to avoid duplicate counting. The mojo2 cookie is for post-click.
- mojo3 – Vendor Pixel Exposure
- This cookie is only later used on the advertiser clients site in order to control the exposure of marketing partner tags in order to avoid duplicate counting. This cookie is for post view.
- Our pixel is used for anonymous online behavioural advertising.
- Our pixel is used for anonymous online behavioural advertising (OBA).
- The icu cookie is used to select ads and limit the number of times a user sees a particular ad. It contains information such as the number of times an ad has been shown, how recently an ad has been shown, or how many total ads have been shown.
- This cookie contains a unique randomly-generated value that enables the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. It is matched against information such as advertising interest segments and histories of ads shown in the browser or device provided by clients or other third parties and stored on the Platform. This information is used by clients to select advertisements for delivery by the Platform, and to measure the performance of, and attribute payment for, those advertisements.
- The anj cookie contains advertising interest segments provided by clients and other third parties. Clients use those segments to select advertisements for delivery on the Platform.
- This cookie is used for targeting and is served from third-party ad networks within the advertising components.